Recycling Drop-Off Center
The Township recycling drop-off center is located at 3602 Sunset Avenue, near the west end of Sunset Avenue.
HOURS: 7:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Monday through Friday (except holidays) and Saturday 8 a.m. - 12 noon.
Summer Hours - April 15 through September 30: Monday, Wednesday and Friday 7:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m., Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Saturday 8a.m. - 12p.m.
The Public Works yard is monitored by a security camera.
WARNING: Improper disposal of any material (including but not limited to paint , oil, car batteries , garbage , leaves and brush) at the recycling drop-off center will be treated as illegal dumping and may result in the issuance of a summons.
- CORRUGATED CARDBOARD BOXES: Boxes must be free of any debris or wax coatings. Up to 15 small to medium boxes are accepted per week. Please flatten boxes. Brown paper bags may be placed with the boxes.
- COMINGLED BOTTLES & CANS: Clean comingled, glass, aluminum, tin, and plastic containers must be placed into the dumpsters marked "comingled". No bags are allowed at any time. Place plastic bags in barrels supplied.
- PAPER PRODUCTS: Clean paper must be placed into the appropriate dumpsters. Paper must be free of garbage. NO BAGS are allowed at any time.
- GRASS: Dump loose grass into the dumpsters marked "grass". Grass must be free of garbage and other debris such as leaves, branches and other vegetative waste. Grass is accepted from April 15 through November 30. No bags are allowed at any time. Landscapers must have a permit to use the grass drop-off.
- METAL AREA: Freon-containing appliances are not acceptable per EPA regulations. Remove oil and gas from lawn mowers; remove propane tanks from barbecue grills.