Recycling Drop-Off Center
The Township recycling drop-off center is located at 3602 Sunset Avenue, near the west end of Sunset Avenue.
HOURS: 7:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Monday through Friday (except holidays) and Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 12 noon.
WARNING: Improper disposal of any material (including but not limited to paint, oil, car batteries, garbage, leaves and brush) at the recycling drop-off center will be treated as illegal dumping and may result in the issuance of a summons.
- CORRUGATED CARDBOARD BOXES: Boxes must be free of any debris or wax coatings. Up to 15 small to medium boxes are accepted per week. Please flatten boxes. Brown paper bags may be placed with the boxes.
- COMMINGLED BOTTLES & CANS: Clean commingled, glass, aluminum, tin, and plastic containers must be placed into the dumpsters marked "commingled". No bags are allowed at any time.
- PAPER PRODUCTS: Clean paper must be placed into the appropriate dumpsters. Paper must be free of garbage. NO BAGS are allowed at any time.
- METAL AREA: Freon-containing appliances are not acceptable per EPA regulations. Remove oil and gas from lawn mowers; remove propane tanks from barbecue grills.
- ELECTRONICS/E-WASTE: State law requires that all electronic equipment be recycled and prohibits the disposal of these items with trash.