Community Celebration Committee Sponsorship
The Township of Ocean Community Celebration Committee works to enhance the community through a variety of events held each year. These events are made possible by the generosity of the following sponsors, whose sponsorship runs from March 1 of each year to February 28 of the following year:
Our 2018 Platinum Sponsor of the Year, with a $10,000 donation, is Shrewsbury Volkswagen, Shrewsbury Ave, Tinton Falls.
Our Gold Sponsor, with a $5,000 donation, is Middlebrook at Monmouth, 816 Deal Road, Ocean.
Our Silver Sponsors, with donations of $2,500, include:
- Township of Ocean Education Association
- Law Office of Sanford D. Brown, L.L.C., 257 Monmouth Road, Oakhurst
Our Bronze Sponsors, with donations of $1,000, include:
- Law Office of Arbus, Maybruch & Goode, LLC, 61 Village Court, Hazlet, NJ 07730
- BJ's Wholesale Club, 1904 Hwy. 35 S., Oakhurst, NJ 07755
- Falco's Catering, 1110 Hwy. 35 S., Ocean, NJ 07712
- Family First Urgent Care, 1910 Hwy. 35 S., Oakhurst, NJ 07755
- Save Rite Discount Liquors, 2114 Hwy. 35 S., Oakhurst, NJ 07755
- Seaview Orthopaedic & Medical Associates, 1200 Eagle Avenue, Ocean, NJ 07712
- Wegmans, 1104 Hwy. 35 S., Ocean, NJ 07712
FOLLOWING ARE OUR 2019 COMMUNITY EVENTS
This year's St. Patrick's Day celebration/dinner will be held on Friday, March 15 beginning at 6:00 p.m. at the Renaissance.
On Memorial Day, Monday, May 27, join us as we honor our veterans who made the ultimate sacrifice while serving our country. Our Memorial Day ceremony held at 11:00 a.m. at Town Hall.
This year’s Independence Day celebration will take place on Wednesday, July 3 (rain date: July 5).
Our OkoberFest will run from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, October 5 at Joe Palaia Park.
On Friday, November 1, we will host a Super Seniors luncheon for our residents age 90 and older. Check back for additional information.
A Veteran’s Day ceremony will take place at Town Hall on Monday, November 11 at 11:00 a.m.
We will have a Christmas tree lighting ceremony on Sunday, December 1 at 4:30 p.m. next to the Woolley House museum, 703 Deal Road.
Our menorah lighting ceremony will take place on Sunday, December 22 at 6:30 p.m. at Town Hall.
We look forward to your participation in all of our community events!