2018 Community Celebration Committee Sponsorship
The Township of Ocean Community Celebration Committee works to enhance the community through a variety of events held each year. These events are made possible by the generosity of the following:
Our 2018 Platinum Sponsor of the Year, with a $10,000 donation, is Shrewsbury Volkswagen, Shrewsbury Ave, Tinton Falls.
Our Gold Sponsor, with a $5,000 donation, is Middlebrook at Monmouth, 816 Deal Road, Ocean.
Our Silver Sponsors, with donations of $2,500, include:
- Township of Ocean Education Association
- Law Office of Sanford D. Brown, L.L.C., 257 Monmouth Road, Oakhurst
Our Bronze Sponsors, with donations of $1,000, include:
- Law Office of Arbus, Maybruch & Goode, LLC, 61 Village Court, Hazlet, NJ 07730
- BJ's Wholesale Club, 1904 Hwy. 35 S., Oakhurst, NJ 07755
- Falco's Catering, 1110 Hwy. 35 S., Ocean, NJ 07712
- Family First Urgent Care, 1910 Hwy. 35 S., Oakhurst, NJ 07755
- Save Rite Discount Liquors, 2114 Hwy. 35 S., Oakhurst, NJ 07755
- Seaview Orthopaedic & Medical Associates, 1200 Eagle Avenue, Ocean, NJ 07712
- Wegmans, 1104 Hwy. 35 S., Ocean, NJ 07712
2018 COMMUNITY EVENTS
This year's St. Patrick's Day celebration/dinner will be held on Friday, March 16 at the Renaissance.
On Friday, May 18, join us at dusk at Joe Palaia Park for a movie night with food trucks. Bring some beach chairs and start off the weekend with a fun evening out!
On Memorial Day, Monday, May 28, we honor our veterans who made the ultimate sacrifice while serving our country
in a Memorial Day ceremony held at 11:00 a.m. at Town Hall.
This year’s Independence Day celebration will take place on Tuesday, July 3 (rain date: July 5)
at Joe Palaia Park with festivities beginning at 6:00 p.m. and fireworks at dark.
Our October Fest will run from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, October 13 at Joe Palaia Park. The rain date for this event is Sunday, October 14.
On Monday, November 5, we will host a Super Seniors luncheon for our residents age 90 and older. Check back for additional information.
A Veteran’s Day ceremony will take place at Town Hall on Sunday, November 11 at 11:00 a.m.
We will have a Christmas tree lighting ceremony on Sunday, December 2 at 4:30 p.m. at the Woolley House, 703 Deal Road.
Following that, we will hold a menorah lighting ceremony on Sunday, December 2 at 6:00 p.m. at Town Hall.
We look forward to your participation in all of our community events!