Pool and Tennis Facility
Township of Ocean Community Pool Update
The Community Pool will open for the 2020 season on July 6.
Hours are 10 am - 6 pm daily, weather permitting. Membership fees will be pro-rated for the season.
New rules and procedures will be in place for the 2020 season due to COVID-19 guidelines.
- Hours will be 10am-6pm DAILY
- BYOC (Bring your own Chairs)
- NO rentals of picnic area
- Access to the Activity and Main Pool ONLY
- Please adhere to social distancing throughout the pool area
- Masks will be required for all staff excluding lifeguards while they are on stand or in the water
- Members and guests are recommended to wear masks while not in the water
- Masks are NOT recommended for children under 2 years old
- Lifejackets will be available and disinfected after use
- NO other equipment will be available (Bring your own basketball, volleyball, etc.)
- Capacity limits in pools will be enforced when necessary
- Concession stand will be open with limited seating
- Additional guidelines will be posted throughout the pool grounds
Click Here for information about signing up for the 2020 season
Click Here to purchase Facility Membership online
Click Here to Register as a Resident Non-member online
Click Here for Jobs Available for Certified Lifeguards and for Lifeguard Training
Click Here for Tennis Program information
Click Here for Pickleball Program information
Any payment over $50 must be made by credit card, check or money order. We cannot accept cash for any purchase over $50.