Used Motor Oil, Antifreeze & Car Batteries

Full service stations are required by law to accept used motor oil.  Oil must be free of contaminants.  There is usually a one (1) gallon limit per visit.

Car batteries can be taken to a scrap yard.  Local scrap yards include:
  •  Mazza's  732-922-9292
  • Allied Iron  732-774-4100
ANTIFREEZE & USED MOTOR OIL may also be brought to the County's Household Hazardous Waste Facility located in Tinton Falls.

Additional Links