Planning a birthday, wedding, or other special event?
The Township of Ocean offers a number of indoor facilities available to rent.
Office Phone: 732-531-2600
601 Deal Road
(Inside the Department of Human Services)
Department of Human Services
P.O. Box 910
Oakhurst, NJ 07755
The following is general information about the facilities available:
WEST PARK RECREATION CENTER - 615 West Park Avenue, Oakhurst
The facility is handicapped accessible and air conditioned. Located adjacent to the Pool and Tennis Facility, the following are the rooms available for rent:
- LARGE ROOM accommodates up to 130 people. Included with this room are the following: Kitchen facilities (sink, oven, range, refrigerator) 20 tables and chairs
- SMALL ROOM (Upstairs) accommodates up to 60 people. Included with this room are the following: Sink, refrigerator, 10 tables and chairs
- SENIOR CENTER (Behind West Park Rec. Center) Available for drop-in use on weekdays (non-holiday) 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. when not in use for scheduled senior activities. Available senior activities may be found in the seasonal recreation brochure available at the Dept. of Human Services (601 Deal Rd.) or online.
- Driving Directions to the West Park Recreation Center
OAKHURST PARK MEETING ROOM - 74 Larkin Place, Oakhurst
Located at Oakhurst First Aid & Fire Company Memorial Field, this facility can accommodate up to 75 people. The facility is handicapped accessible and air conditioned. Included with this room are the following:
- Kitchen facilities (sink, oven, range, refrigerator), 10 tables and chairs
- Driving Directions to the Oakhurst Meeting Room
Room Rental Fees
When entering a facility rental in Community Pass, be sure to select the appropriate room and rental day: M-T-W-R for weekday rental/F-S-S for weekend rental.
RATES FOR WEEKDAY RENTALS: MONDAYS, TUESDAYS, WEDNESDAYS & THURSDAYS
|West Park Large||$280||$340||$200|
|West Park Small||$200||$260||$200|
RATES FOR WEEKEND RENTALS (FRIDAYS, SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS)
|West Park Large||$330||$390||$200|
|West Park Small||$250||$310||$200|
Table sizes approximately 8’ x 2.5’
Renters will have a maximum of 6 hours of event time not including set up.
Facility may be available as early as 9:00 am to 11:00 pm Sunday through Thursday
Facilities must be vacated by 12:00 midnight on Friday & Saturday
Users are responsible for all set-up and clean-up of facilities.
Specific information regarding Facility Regulations are found on the Facility Request Form below or by contacting the Recreation Office at 732-531-2600.