Office Hours: Monday through Friday ~ 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Planning and Zoning Divisions of the Department of Community Development are responsible for:
- The review of all applications for construction permits in order to determine consistency with zoning regulations.
- The processing and review of all applications for subdivision, site plan, and variance approvals.
- Providing assistance to residents with zoning and planning issues.
- Staffing and providing professional services to the Planning Board and Zoning Board of Adjustment.
- Issuing driveway, fence, patio, and pod/dumpster permits.
- Issuing temporary sign permits.
- Serving as the ADA Coordinator for municipal facilities.
- Providing clerical services to the Community Celebration Committee.