Branches and brush will be collected loose in the street from April 1 through October 1 using the zone schedule. Refer to the schedule and map below. Follow these guidelines when putting brush and branches out for collection:
- Place loose in the street in lengths no longer than four feet; trees and stumps may be no more than 24" in diameter.
- Place at least 10 feet away from a storm drain inlet.
- Piles should be less than three feet in height and extend no more than four feet into the road.
- Do not include weeds, flowers, plants, etc. These can be placed in your green garbage cart to be collected with household garbage.
- Small amounts, containerized, in no more than three (3) 45-gallon garbage cans or tied in bundles will be collected with bulk trash.
From November 1 through March 31, brush is not to be placed in the street for disposal. Small amounts of brush can be placed in your green garbage cart for collection with household garbage; or, if containerized, in no more than three (3) 45-gallon containers, in lengths of four feet or less and diameters of no greater than 3", with a weight limit of 50 pounds with bulk trash collection. Brush may be placed at the curb no more then 10 days prior to pick up.
Zone 1 - North of Deal Road and West of Whalepond Road
Zone 2 - North of Roseld Avenue and East of Rt. 35
Zone 3 - South of Deal Road and West of Rt. 35
Zone 4 - South of Deal Road and East of Rt. 35
For additional information, call the Public Works office at 732-531-5001.